Central New Jersey based General Contractor/Construction Manager has a position available for a self-motivated, client oriented, hands-on construction professional
- General Carpentry knowledge of Commercial construction including but not limited to:
- Concrete form work
- Wood and Metal Framing
- Doors Frames and Hardware
- Trim and Millwork
- Attention to Detail & Planning
- Proper use & care of Power Tools and Equipment
- Good Character and Judgment
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to Read & Understand Blueprints, Sketches and/or Drawings
- Knowledge of general carpentry, tools & equipment
- Knowledge of Jobsite safety
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties, which may be required from day to day.
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- Valid State Driver’s License / Reliable Transportation
- Valid Social Security Number / Card
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Be able to pass a Drug Test
- Possess verifiable references
- Completion an OSHA 10-Hr Construction Course*
*Will provide 10-hour OSHA training for qualified Candidates.
- Commensurate with experience
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Send resume & references to 84 Route 31 North, Suite 201, Pennington, NJ 08534 or email email@example.com
We are seeking highly talented and motivated college students for various summer internships.
Our intern assignments provide you with an opportunity to combine real-life work experiences with your classroom and technical training from your school. Our internship assignments will introduce you to the construction industry and provide you with a hands-on experience that should assist you in pursuing a career in construction and into future industry leaders.
Internship opportunities may be available in the following business functions:
- 3D modeling/BIM Modeling/Virtual Design and Construction
- Information technology
- Project Management
- Project Support
- Project Supervision
From the beginning, you will participate in real construction projects that have real impact on the future of the projects and our organization.
Throughout the summer, we invite our interns to participate in a variety of training exercises and real project experiences. Such as the following:
- Internal Project Management Meetings
- Client Project Conferences
- Presentation opportunities
- Community service opportunities
- Everyday business experiences
We seek interns who are serious about construction and who have a serious work ethic. Well-rounded, energetic, and conscientious students who possess the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Incoming junior or seniors
- Academic achievement (above 3.0 GPA is preferred)
- Majors in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering and/or Virtual Design and Construction.
- Demonstrated abilities to work independently and as part of a Team
Internship resumes maybe submitted at any time through the course of the year. If we determine to proceed with engaging individuals for intern positions, we will conduct initial reviews and screenings and interview during the months of March and April and make offers to internship candidates thereafter. Interns assignments in late May or the first week of June, internships generally conclude in Early August.
Please note: changing business needs may alter our intentions and recruiting schedule. For more information regarding the recruiting timeline for a specific internship opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing contained on the site should be construed to constitute an offer or guarantee of employment. Offers of employment may only be communicated in writing by a person authorized by the Company to make such offers. Participation in any Company internship program does not guarantee future or continued employment.