Construction Project Superintendent
Central New Jersey based General Contractor/Construction Manager has a position available for a self-motivated, client oriented, hands-on construction professional
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Interfacing with clients
- Supervise the field construction of a project
- Assist in the organizing, planning and scheduling of work, staying within budget and to the quality specified
- Plan and review project work
- Provide input on jobsite logistics, organization, plant layout, equipment and manpower utilization
- Prepare work schedules and keep them updated
- Assist in scheduling and expediting delivery of materials and equipment for their timely on-site delivery
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of subcontractors and suppliers
- Obtain, or see that the subcontractors obtain, all necessary permits for temporary and construction purposes
- Coordinate the work on site with the activities of inspection agencies, as necessary
- Handle job labor relations and maintain EEO compliances
- Assist in establishing and maintaining good safety and security practices for the entire project
- Keep Project Manager informed as to changes made in the field, so that such changes may be covered by general contact change orders and subcontract change orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum 10 years’ experience in public & private work, commercial, industrial & institutional.
- Commensurate with experience and accomplishments
- Company provided 401K plan
- Company provided Health Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company provided Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
Include Computer Experience, Salary Requirements & References
Send resume & references to PO Box 958, Pennington, NJ 08534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking highly talented and motivated college students for various summer internships.
Our intern assignments provide you with an opportunity to combine real-life work experiences with your classroom and technical training from your school. Our internship assignments will introduce you to the construction industry and provide you with a hands-on experience that should assist you in pursuing a career in construction and into future industry leaders.
Internship opportunities may be available in the following business functions:
- 3D modeling/BIM Modeling/Virtual Design and Construction
- Information technology
- Project Management
- Project Support
- Project Supervision
From the beginning, you will participate in real construction projects that have real impact on the future of the projects and our organization.
Throughout the summer, we invite our interns to participate in a variety of training exercises and real project experiences. Such as the following:
- Internal Project Management Meetings
- Client Project Conferences
- Presentation opportunities
- Community service opportunities
- Everyday business experiences
We seek interns who are serious about construction and who have a serious work ethic. Well-rounded, energetic, and conscientious students who possess the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Incoming junior or seniors
- Academic achievement (above 3.0 GPA is preferred)
- Majors in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering and/or Virtual Design and Construction.
- Demonstrated abilities to work independently and as part of a Team
Internship resumes maybe submitted at any time through the course of the year. If we determine to proceed with engaging individuals for intern positions, we will conduct initial reviews and screenings and interview during the months of March and April and make offers to internship candidates thereafter. Interns assignments in late May or the first week of June, internships generally conclude in Early August.
Please note: changing business needs may alter our intentions and recruiting schedule. For more information regarding the recruiting timeline for a specific internship opportunity, please contact us.
Nothing contained on the site should be construed to constitute an offer or guarantee of employment. Offers of employment may only be communicated in writing by a person authorized by the Company to make such offers. Participation in any Company internship program does not guarantee future or continued employment.